



Hi everyone!
I celebrated my 3-week birthday at my Grandma and Apu's house yesterday. It was fun to visit my cousins Dani, Becca, Malena, and the twins Max and Macy. I must be going through a growth spurt because I've been feeding every hour and a half. Mom is a little frustrated because all she does is feed me. Here are some new pics...do I look any bigger?
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, Gavin X! All that feeding has paid off! You're a linebacker now (just kidding!). You look great, and it looks like your Ates are watching you very well! Oooh!! I wish we could see you in person! Your Lolo and Lola are gonna go NUTS when they get there in a few days! This is great!
Gavin is a cutie! I can't wait to see him...does he still have that new baby smell? -Jon
Mary, lil' G looks like he grew five inches in a week! How is that possible?!
You guys look fantastic. Hope mommy's getting some food and sleep. I know Gavin is!
more pics! more pics! more pics!
Post a Comment