Wednesday, November 16, 2005

More pics

































Sorry, the web keeps going in and out! Here are more adorable pics. Match them with the picture!
1. I found my thumb
2. Look at this bicep!
3. Go Lakers! (not really)
4. I'm chubby-cute!
5. Handsome boy

Until next time, America!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he certainly has JP's hair-do...or hair-don't. Sweet biceps.

Jon and Jenny said...

Finally, more pictures! Gavin is getting so big! He looks so happy and cute. Do people stop you to tell you how cute he is? Oh wait, you live in L.A. maybe they don't, but they should because Gavin is soooooo adorable!!!!!

LizaT said...

ahhhhhh!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!! He's so cute. Everytime I hear that "White Chicks" song from the car "Da na na nuh nuh nuh..." I think of you all.. and now I think of Gavie! Gosh, these are so darn cute! Can't wait to see you Gavie X!!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! so cute. I can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

does baby gavin know his song? baby gav-in, baby gav-in, little gav-y.