Thanks for posting these!!!!! He actually looks like you, Mari, in that first picture. (But, sorry.. he's Lacanlale all the way after that....). Oh, Gavs.
hi Gavin, you're beginning to look a lot like your Mommy now. (Take that Daddy ;) Looks like you're all having a good time. Nice to see Mommy back to work too. That personal time is really precious, isn't it Mari?
4 comments:
Thanks for posting these!!!!! He actually looks like you, Mari, in that first picture. (But, sorry.. he's Lacanlale all the way after that....). Oh, Gavs.
oh, he's so cute. put an audio file up please
He is getting so big!!! I can't believe I haven't even met my Godson yet! He's so cute. I can't wait to see you guys in June....
Love, Jon
hi Gavin, you're beginning to look a lot like your Mommy now. (Take that Daddy ;) Looks like you're all having a good time. Nice to see Mommy back to work too. That personal time is really precious, isn't it Mari?
Post a Comment