




Hi everyone!
After a spending almost a month with my dad, I am missing him very much. He went back to LA last Sunday to work and take care of the bills. When he was here, we spent every moment together, sleeping, eating, and playing. He made up crazy games and even a dance routine with the Diego "action figure" my Lola bought for me. We had tons of fun during Halloween, visiting family friends (Hi Clare Bear!), and hanging out with cousins Joli, Mia, and Jada. This week, my Lolo Sonny is visiting along with Father Robert and Father Chet. To celebrate, we ate huge lobsters (it's pronounced "lob-stahs" here I'm told). The last pic is of me in our apartment in LA last October. I'm pretending to be my mom by wearing here headscarf. By the way, she's doing great after the surgery, but she misses Dad too! Love you Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment