






Hi everyone!
Well, it's Dad's last visit to Massachusetts, because we're going home in a few weeks. It was nice to see Dadad again, but his four day visit seemed way too short. We stayed indoors most of the time because it was the coldest weekend of the year. It snowed just a little bit, and we retook our yearly picture. Here it is juxtaposed with Jan. 2006 (last year when I was 4 months old, not that I remember). Earlier today, we went to dim sum with EVERYBODY, well except Aunt Kirsten who is allergic to seafood and Uncle Lons who had a prior engagement, and it was delicious. Then, we were super early for Dad's flight so we hung out at Faneuil Hall and got dessert. I'm pictured here with Charlie the Horse (get the play on words?). I really liked touching his fur, but when he turned around to look at me, I got a little scared. Ok, I cried. Not that that diminishes my macho boy-ness...right Uncle Doo Doo?
My favorite song lately is "Old MacDonald." Uncle Lons taught it to me, and I sing "e-i-e-i-o." I know all the sounds of the animals--dog, cat, cow, duck, and bird. And when you ask me, "what does Dad say?" I respond, "hee hee hee." And if you ask me, "what does Mom say?" I'll put my finger up, and say, "NO!" Yes, she's thrilled by it. I also love to groove whenever I hear music, and may spontaneously start bopping up and down. Or sometimes when I'm really in the mood, I'll put my arms up and spin in a circle...round and round.
1 comment:
I love this little boy! Oh Gavie. . .we will miss you so much, but thank you to Dadad for letting us spend this last year with him.
Uncle Lons and I will come visit you in March on Spring Break. Tita Jojo Diaz will visit you in February. . . oh great!
Post a Comment