








Hi everyone!
Gavin really misses his cousins, grandparents, and aunts and uncles in the northeast...but he doesn't miss the weather, that's for sure! It's a lucious 75 degrees here...in fact, it's almost too hot (sorry to brag [no, I'm not]). We had a good first week and weekend home. I took Gavin to Gymb0ree and he was the life of the party. He introduced himself to the other kids and moms (I think he was flirting! OH Grayyt). He loved the parachute and the bubbles and the puppets. Afterward, we went to our favorite sushi place. It's cheap and delicious, which was the theme of this past "eating frenzy" weekend. I think JP, Gav, and I ate at all our favorite restaurants--Vietnamese food on Thursday night, Thai food on Friday night, and Mexican food on Saturday. Gavin went to his first baseball game--cousin Becca plays on a T-ball team. He loved the park and enjoyed the sunshine. He loved hanging out with his Apo and Grandma. Sunday we briefly visited cousins Ryan and Krista. Gavin loves their goldfish and playing their guitar.
On Monday, we had a great time with Tita Carrrrrolina and Gavin took his first trip to Hollywood where I got a Thai massage (I'm still sore). He was excited to see campus and walk around. He kept saying "hi" to all the students. I think it brought some cheer to their day because everyone looked hunched over (from their backpacks) and grumpy (I think it's finals time or something). Tita Carrrs told him, "Look Gavin, birds. Look Gavin, trees. Look Gavin, undergrads." Hahahaha, I forgot what it was like to have to go through finals and stuff. I'll remember pretty soon when I have to GIVE finals in a few months...hopefully I'll get paid enough to buy something more dignified than a backpack--I've been wearing one for about 20 years! On Tuesday morning, we picked up Lolo and Lola from their cruise ship. They had a blast touring the west coast of Mexico. Wait, why didn't they invite us?! Oh yeah, I don't do well on cruises. We went to eat Filipino breakfast at Goldil0cks and then had J@mba Juice...delicious! Gav fell asleep before we dropped them off at the airport, so when he woke up later he kept yelling, "Lolo?!" Awwww. Well, we can't wait for Teetah and Uncle Lons to visit in a couple of weeks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment