Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!













Hi everyone!
We hope you had a fun Easter weekend. Our weekend began on Friday when Dad has the day off and we went shopping for Easter presents. Then we ate delicious Italian food that tasted really homemade. We hung out at the park with all the ducks, and some of them got a little rowdy. Mom explained, "Well, it is springtime." I guess she was referring to the warm weather. Hmmm. Then we went to Dad's appointment and charmed the secretaries. We ate out again at our favorite sushi joint. It was a pretty early night because Dad falls asleep when he's putting me to bed. Mom stays up and does work for her class. She got an email this morning saying that she's in the Who's Who of Fine Arts Education. Cool!
Saturday, we went off to Grandma's house and met some of her friends from when the lived in Hawaii many years ago. Then, we went to church on Sunday morning and I met two young ladies and kept kissing and hugging them. Mom says they are too old for me (8 years old) and that I'm too young for girlfriends. I even kissed and hugged a women who wasn't even with them, but sat in the same row. When we hunted for Easter eggs, I kept stepping on them to see what they had inside. I had no interest in them, and kept throwing them out of my basket. I've learned many of cousins' names including Rebecca and Dani. I call both of my uncles "Don-nee." Grandma cooked lots of food and we stuffed ourselves. After, we went to cousin Larissa and Mark's house and also hunted for eggs. Unfortunately I was asleep in the car. I saw my pal Jaelyn, who is the same age as I am. I also saw Ates Sydni, Lynzi, Audri, and Kuya Dean who I haven't seen in a very long time. Next week, Lola is coming to town to attend Ate Katrina's debut. She'll be so surprised at all the words I can say!
Hugs and kisses!
Love,
Gavin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh geez. that first picture freaked me out. I thought I would have to go and buy some stock in Rogaine or something! Cute. Mars - your hair this short looks fabbuuulous! I love it! you should keep it this fly! Looks like Easter was fun. We miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! AHHHH I miss you guys!! Gavi looks like he's getting so big! I can't wait to squeez his cheeks and throw him up in the air!

Jon

Unknown said...

that's for the photos. . . sorry Gavie missed his mommy. . . hope you are feeling better!!

hi jp, hi lola!