




Some days are quite hot here in SoCal, while others are still cool. Today was a sweatshirt day while on Saturday, Gavin went swimming with his cousins in San B. He absolutely loved it and wouldn't get out of the pool, according to his dad. I was stuck at home preparing for my class on the music of Africa. Gavie's uncle bought him a swimming vest that had a flap for his head when he laid flat in the water. He loves to float! Ok, so you expect photographic evidence that this all occurred. Alas, you will have to wait until his auntie Julie sends the pics sometime this week. For now, hope this will tie you over!
3 comments:
Yay, Gavie! Can't wait to see you in June!
Oh my gosh... look at Senor Gavie striking a pose!! Hilarious!! We miss you Gavietron! (Does he even remember us???). can't wait to see you say "I deeed iiit!!" Love, Ninang Noooooo
A ninja sword? Seriously.
Gavie, I miss you, bg boy!
Love-- Tio Jorge
Post a Comment