Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Walking with Apu




Hi everyone!
Mom and I have been exercising during the week with Apu. He picks us up at 8:30am and we walk in the park, say hello to the squirrels, and chase the birds. It's been great to get exercise and fresh air, and Mom loves it because I pass out for my afternoon nap. We've just been chillin' for the past few weeks, I played with my cousins last weekend and swam. Then we went with Dad when he got his hair cut, and I cracked myself up by spraying water in my face (see the video). Yesterday, Mom's friend Boom dropped by and they talked about music and grad school. I laughed and laughed as they tried to play music and take video (see video 2). That's all for now! Oh, Good luck at your convention Uncle Jorge!
Love,
Gavie


No comments: