Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Date with Jaylynn








Hi everyone!
Last Saturday we visited my friend Jaylynn at her house. We had lots of fun playing with toys, snacking on fries, and watching an Elmo movie. As we were leaving I snuck her kiss, and her dad saw me and said, "Hey! I have my eye on you!" Later, we had dinner at my cousins' house and brunch the next day at Grandma's house. Max and I shared toys for the most part, but we did get into pulling struggle over a fire engine toy.

I included some pictures of me at the park with Mom and Apo. We go there every morning to exercise and get fresh air. Almost everyday I get to visit squirrels, hawks, egrets, cranes, swans, and ducks. Last night, Mom and Dad were very surprised that I made up my own game of lifting styrofoam dots with a spoon and scooping them past a goal without dropping them.

1 comment:

LizaT said...

How fun you get to hang out with your Apu and Mom. Can't wait for you to get here Gavies!