Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!






Hi everyone!
I had a great Easter with Daddy. He came out from LA to join us. It was so fun having him here, and we can't wait until he can be here for good. I got my haircut at a kids' place (was it worth $20?, my mom asks), we went out to eat, and enjoyed hanging around together. Even though Joli and Jada went to visit their Grammy and Pops, we still had fun. Someone had the idea to let Uncle Doo Doo pitch a boiled egg to Ninong Jon who hit it with a bat. Egg pieces went flying across the backyard! Mia and I colored eggs with Aunt Kirsten and Aunt Jenny, and later hunted for them outside. As usual, I had no interest in collecting the eggs, I simply kicked them! Here are some pics from last weekend when Mom watched both I and Jada. So, this is what it's like to have two kids!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks for the photos.

LizaT said...

Oh, Louie..... look at that face...