
Today is Easter so i hope everyone had a happy Easter. I wasn't sure if we were going to have an Easter egg hunt today because it was snowing yesterday. But as you can tell from the pictures it was fine. It was a little chilly but not terrible. I got a lot of candy and bunch of toys like these cool Hot Wheels. Uncle Paul and Aunt Kirsten help me make some fancy smancy colored eggs too.
I know it has been a while since i have posted anything but it's better late than never. So here are a few pics of what i have been up to lately. Some of them are from when we went to Chuck E. Cheeses. That was really fun. I liked all the rides and games.
Oh yeah and i almost forgot i am going to have a little SISTER!!!
I'm going to be a Big Brother!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment