Thursday, May 21, 2009

Visiting LA

Twins birthday party 2009.
Gavin and I at the Twins birthday party in 2007. He's gotten skinnier and taller! I won't be wearing those favorite jeans for a while...
--I'm 5 months pregnant now with Baby Sister!Gavin and Bree enjoy snow cones.
Jaylin and Gavin have a blast together!

Hi everyone!
Gavin and his Daddy will blog about their time LA. I had to go back to work on the opposite coast to teach summer session. :-( Here are some of the highlights from our trip! Jaylin and Gavin visit with each other--they are two weeks apart in age. The twins had their party in the park--it was incredibly hot that day, and just a few days before we were still wearing jackets in Boston.

Congratulations to Uncle Paul on giving his graduation day speech for med school! Way to go Dr. Doo Doo!
And, happy birthday to Teetah! She's having fun in beautiful Puerto Rico!Amsi shows her talent at arranging flowers!

Here's a video of Gavie from a few months back--he's a wiz at the computer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...another baby in the pipeline? Congratulations Mary, JP and Gavie. Sorry this salutation is a bit late -- I'm behind on news and apparently technology too! Our best wishes to you all :)
-Marissa, Joe, Clare and Therese