Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I know, I know


Okay people, I know I was one of the biggest complainers when it came to lags in updates on Joli's website. I hardly have time to shower never mind update this blog! Anyway, Gavin's been sleeping at 3 1/2 hour intervals, no longer waking up every hour or so during the night. He's been learning to fall asleep on his own too, using the aquarium mobile Lola gave him. But this means he cries a bit, and I grit my teeth and try to remember that it's just a "tired" cry. Let's see, what have we been up to? Last weekend was Grandma Minda's birthday, and we celebrated it in Rancho Caucamonga (sp?) with our Gamalinda relatives. Then off to Grandma Flor and Apu's house in Highland to spend the night. Saturday we watched football...and baseball...and ended it with wrestling (how much sports can a dad watch?! Sheesh!). This week as Gavin's naps I try to catch up on the revisions to my dissertation, which I have to file in December. I already passed my defense as everyone knows, but I still have to revise a few things, print it out, and go to school and file it. Will I ever get it done?! Anyway, here are some cute pics of Gavin:

"I tire of this car seat, Mummy"


"I think next time I'll order steak instead of salad"



"They're going to roll over me!!!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable! thanks for the cute photos

LizaT said...

Oh, those are so cute! I love the ones with his twin cousins, too! (I'm guessing those are the twins, right?). He's totally Lacanlale -- good thing JP is handsome. We love Gaviee!!!

LizaT said...

"I hardly have time to shower never mind update this blog!"

Wait... you shower?

Love you, G-Unit!!

Uncle Jorge

...