eeeee!! These are awesome! I'm so glad there are new pics because I was having Gaviee withdrawal (and so was Joli!). Gosh, could he look ANY MORE like JP??? Holy spitting image. Guess we're destined for the second one to look like us, right Ate?
Hi Auntie Liza and Cousin Joli! We're having fun here with Lolo and Lola...oh we play your recording from our answering machine everyday--"what's your name? Where's Gavin?" It's so cute!
4 comments:
eeeee!! These are awesome! I'm so glad there are new pics because I was having Gaviee withdrawal (and so was Joli!). Gosh, could he look ANY MORE like JP??? Holy spitting image. Guess we're destined for the second one to look like us, right Ate?
oh my gosh! she is posing and smiling--or is that gas?
people with blogs--you should link on each other's blogs.
Hi Auntie Liza and Cousin Joli!
We're having fun here with Lolo and Lola...oh we play your recording from our answering machine everyday--"what's your name? Where's Gavin?" It's so cute!
Post a Comment