

Hi everyone,
When JP said to me, Hey I think Gavin has a tooth, I said, "Yeah right, I don't think so." Well today, I saw it for myself! Gavie has two bottom front teeth! What? At three and a half months? I thought they didn't come in until 5 or 6 months. My first thought was, "Oh no, my baby is growing up already!" Not yet, Gavin, not yet! No wonder he's been biting me while he's nursing. And no wonder he's been fussy to take a bottle. I know you're supposed to be firm and say, NO, when babies bite, but when I yelled out in pain, he laughed and laughed. So I ended up laughing as well. Anyway, we're very excited to go have our first Christmas and then to go to Boston real soon.
Check out my two bottom teeth!
1 comment:
BITE! BITE! BITE!! (just kidding...) congrats on your new teeth, Gavie!! The best tools to eat your steak! :) We love you!
Post a Comment